A yummy, quick snack that even our kiddos love to enjoy!
Write a review
- Green curly kale
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- Cut the stems and spines from the kale leaving just the leaves
- Cut the leaves into 2-3 inch size pieces
- Spread onto a baking sheet and drizzle with EVOO
- Sprinkle with sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Bake on 350 degrees for 10 minutes until crispy
- Be careful to watch the chips as they bake, thinner leaves can start to burn very quickly
- We rub the olive oil on both sides of the kale leaves for extra crispiness
- These go great as a side with burgers or sandwiches or alone as an afternoon snack
Our Little Slice of Heaven https://ourlittlesliceofheaven.com/
Did you try out this recipe? We’d love to hear your feedback or even see photos of the final plate!